Habitat respects the privacy of all visitors to this website. We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring that your Personal Data is protected.
Use and Disclosure
When you provide personal data to us, you are deemed to have authorized us to collect, retain and use personal information about you for the following purposes:
- Process the transactions or services.
- Provide customer services related to the transaction including but not limited to installation, delivery and after-sales services;
- Maintain the security of our stores;
- Perform research or statistical analysis in different marketing aspects to improve the overall performance of Habitat’s operation.
- Comply with any legal, regulatory or other requirements.
Safety and Confidentiality
You should be aware that no system is impenetrable and no information provided over the Internet can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us or receive from us over the Internet.
Cookies are pieces of information stored in your hard-drive about your preferences on our site, which enable the site to be tailored to you in future visits. Customers who want to disallow cookies can do so on their web browser. However, by disabling cookies you may not be able to access all parts of our website.
Our website may contain links to other sites and pages which are operated by third parties. We have no control over the content of the linked websites or the way in which the operators of those websites deal with your Personal Data.
Regarding to payment, our payment gateway is re-directed to another third party – AsiaPay Limited (PayDollar). The transaction of any payment is not done within our website.
Right to access / Correct personal Data
Under the Ordinance, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data held by us;
- Check whether we hold any of your personal data;
- Instruct us to correct of the personal data;
- Inform Habitat permanently to erase your personal data held by us.
In accordance with the Ordinance, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.